What is the Car Scrapping Process?
- Fill in our vehicle collection request form
- We collect your vehicle at a time to suit you.
- Your vehicle is taken to our authorised depollution center.
- Your vehicle is then dismantled and all harmful waste is disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
- You receive a Certificate of Destruction (CoD) and are safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is off the road and you are no longer responsible for it.
- You can then claim back any full months of road tax which were left of the vehicle.
We provide a Certificate of Destruction to verify that a vehicle has been scrapped in a lawful and environmentally sound manner.
Without proper de-registration a last owner could be fined under new laws on continuous registration.
Please note that we only issue a Certificate of Destruction within five days of the vehicle being removed.
Call us today to get your vehicle collected on: 0151 647 8578